In this edition of IQ Talk, Sumit Dutta, Adam Barsby, Arran Oakes and Gerald Clarke from Gaming IQ examine the impact of the high-profile delays of Evolution Studios’ Drive Club and Ubisofts’ Watch Dogs and ask if QA is treated seriously enough by the industry.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Should the first parties have more launch titles ready?
- Are gamers now more accepting of buggy or glitched games?
- The growing importance and focus on QA
- Is crunch an inevitable part of the game production cycle?
- How badly will the delays impact the next-gen launches?
- What will be the different approaches to the next-gen ad campaigns?
- Why free game incentives on PS Plus & Xbox Live are a smart move
That funky music you can hear in the background is from the 1991 Mega Drive classic Toe Jam & Earl!
Get the latest gaming industry news, analysis, opinion and more only at Gaming Industry IQ
+ Share this using the buttons below