In this edition of IQ Talk, Sumit Dutta, Adam Barsby and Arran Oakes from Gaming IQ take some time out from holding up banks and punching bystanders to talk about the record breaking success of Rockstar North’s Grand Theft Auto V and the disappointing start so far to Grand Theft Auto Online.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Will the bungled launch of GTA Online affect Rockstar?
- Should companies be better prepared for online launches?
- How can Rockstar top GTA V?
- Is the game too big and should the whole map beopen from the start?
- Our favourite GTA V moments so far
- How did GTA transcend gaming and break in to popular culture?
- Will the novelty of open world games wear off?
- What game can beat GTA? Will it be GTA 6?
Our Soundtrack will be familar to anyone who’s spent anytime in GTA V’s map screen!
Recorded Friday 11 October 2013
Get the latest gaming industry news, analysis, opinion and more only at Gaming Industry IQ
+ Share this using the buttons below